Set Up Salesforce Field Audit Trail in Only 8 Minutes (Webinar Recording)
In the Spring '19 release this February, Salesforce will begin to enforce the 18-month data retention policy for Field History Tracking.
Salesforce's out-of-the-box Field History Tracking allows you to track the audit history of 20 fields per object and retain those changes for 18 months.
Customers who want to retain their field history data beyond 18-months need to take action with Field Audit Trail.
But just buying Field Audit Trial (FAT) does not mean your Data Retention Policies are configured. In just 8 minutes, learn how to set up FAT and:
- Implement data retention policies without code
- Display settings for easy review and configuration
- Find information needed for compliance reviews
RevCult is a team of Salesforce security & privacy experts helping companies in highly regulated industries including Healthcare & Life Sciences, Financial Services and Retail.
- Shield Security Cockpit - Automates Platform Encryption
- Field Audit Trail Cockpit - User Interface for Field Audit Trial
- Privacy Management Cockpit - Discover and Manage personal information in Salesforce. Effective support for Individual rights and controls