Benefits of RevCult's Salesforce Security Self-Assessment
The Salesforce Security Self-Assessment from RevCult's Cloud Security Cockpit® is a fast and free way to get a snapshot of your Salesforce Org.
- Quickly scan your Org and immediately see your Risk Score across 6 key areas:
- Data Protection
- Data Loss Prevention
- Inform if your current environment meets company security/compliance requirements.
- Helps support internal decisions around the need for additional workshops or tools (i.e. Salesforce Shield, Security Workshops).
- Requires minimal effort from your team (and no interaction from RevCult unless requested).
- Our assessment does not introduce additional risk surface. It is a Salesforce managed package that sits in your Salesforce Org.
Identify your Risk Exposure with the Security Insights Dashboard
- Rapidly review the overall security posture within Salesforce.
- Perform a security review of key metrics broken down into 6 distinct categories.
- Compare existing security settings against recommended best practices.
- Gain insights into how to improve your security score by making configuration updates within Salesforce.
- View previous analysis results via the Time Machine.
- Print out a PDF Action Plan to obtain details on improving your score.
Generate Compliance Reports
Export and share encryption status reports to InfoSec and Auditors.