Why conduct a Self-Assessment?
The Average Production Org contains 1,042 fields with sensitive data and...
- 89% of Users can read and edit sensitive data
- 70% of Users can export reports
- 80% of Users with settings or permissions are introducing unnecessary risk
- 95% of High-Risk fields are not being tracked
What you get with the Self-Assessment:
The Salesforce Security Self-Assessment from RevCult's Cloud Security Cockpit® is a fast and free way to get a snapshot of your Salesforce Org.
- Quickly scan your Org and immediately see your Risk Score across 6 key areas:
- Data Protection
- Data Loss Prevention
- Inform if your current environment meets company security/compliance requirements.
- Helps support internal decisions around the need for additional workshops or tools (i.e. Salesforce Shield, Security Workshops).
- Requires minimal effort from your team (and no interaction from RevCult unless requested).
- Our assessment does not introduce additional risk surface. It is a Salesforce managed package that sits in your Salesforce Org.
Easily identify your Risk Exposure with the "Security Insights Dashboard":
- Rapidly review the overall security posture within Salesforce.
- Compare existing security settings against recommended best practices.
- Gain insights into how to improve your security score by making configuration updates within Salesforce.
- View previous analysis results via the Time Machine.
- Print out a PDF Action Plan to obtain details on improving your score.
Generate Compliance Reports:
Export and share compliance reports to InfoSec and Auditors.