See if you have gaps in your encryption implementation
Most companies lack the visibility of easily seeing the encryption status of their Salesforce fields. It's even harder as Orgs evolve, Salesforce adds new functionality, and new fields are added. With the free analyzer, you'll be able to:
- See the encryption status of all your fields in real-time.
- Identify new fields that need to be encrypted.
- Share compliance and status reports to InfoSec with confidence.
Thinking about buying Shield?
- See what fields can and cannot be encrypted.
- Gauge the effort needed to deploy Salesforce Shield.
- Identify the downstream business impacts of encrypting fields, before you actually encrypt.
- Know what mitigation steps are required to encrypt certain fields.
Instantly see which fields are...
|Encrypted by Shield: These fields are already encrypted by Salesforce Shield Platform Encryption.|
|All clear: These fields can be encrypted right away if desired.|
|Blocked By Configuration: These fields do not comply with the Salesforce.com rules. However, there are possible mitigation steps that can be taken to allow encryption.|
|Blocked By Platform: These fields do not comply with the Salesforce.com rules. It is not possible to encrypt at this time.|
Generate Compliance Reports
Easily export and share encryption status reports to InfoSec and Auditors.